Test Unit 2
1. Give the name of the country or nationality.
The USA _____________
2. Do the exercise on neither…nor.., either…or...
1) When I go to the restaurant, I eat_____fish_____roast chicken. These are my favourite meals.
2) His father believed_______his son_______his friend. He thought both were lying.
3) In this game you_____win_____lose. It depends on you.
4) _______Sara______Sue will help you with your homework. They are both busy at the moment.
3. Put who or which in the sentences below.
1) I hope one day cars_________ are made in Russia will be better than Japanese ones.
2) People________live near the sea are healthier than people________live far away from it.
3) She met a woman_______works on TV.
4) It was the funniest book_____I have ever read.
5) The company_________ I work for is based in Italy.
6) Who was that boy________you were talking to?
4. Put the verbs into the correct form of present/past/future passive.
1) Most of the Earth’s surface ___________________with water. (cover)
3) The company is not independent. It_______________by a much larger company. (own)
4) What books of Ch.Dickens___________________into Russian? (translate)
5) This holiday_______________________on December 3rd next year. (celebrate)