Сургутский нефтяной техникум
Тест№1 «The Present Progressive»
1. The child … (sleep) now.
2. My sisters … (cry), I don’t know what to do.
3. What … you (do) tonight?
is you do
are you do
are you doing
4. Look! He … (swim) so well. He will be a winner.
5. I … (go) to call my sister. She … (travel) around the world now.
am going/is travelling
am going/is traveling
6. Don’t make some much noise. I … (try) to sleep.
7. I … still (write) a letter to my sister.
8. My father always … (lose) his things.
9. Linda constantly … (complain) about nothing.
10. What you (do)? Nothing. I (lie) on the sofa.
are you do/am lie
are you doing/ am lying
are you doing/lying
Тест№2 «The Past Progressive Tense»
1. I didn't see Linda last month because she … around Europe at that time.
had been travelling
2. He had been away for many years and when he visited his native town, he saw that it … greatly.
had been changing
3. It wasn't raining when I looked out of the window; the sun was shining. But it … earlier. That's why the ground was wet.
4. In 1912 the Titanic … an iceberg on its first trip across the Atlantic, and it sank four hours later.
5. Tom breakfast this morning because he … didn't have any time
6. He … ill for three days, so his mother wanted to bring him to a doctor, but he didn't want to go.
had been feeling
7.I handed Betsy today's newspaper, but she didn't want it. She … it during her lunch.
8.Robert didn't answer the phone when Mary called. He … a shower and didn't hear the phone ring.
had been taking
9. Rescue workers … a man, a woman, and two children from cold rushing water.
10. A strong wind … and I decided to put on a warm coat.
had been blowing
Тест№3 «The Future Progressive Tense»
It's too late to telephone Tom now. I think I …him in the morning.
2.I am reading an English book now. It is so interesting that by the end of the day I … reading it.
By the time Mother comes home Peter … all the ice-cream.
I will be back soon. I hope you … your translation by the time I come.
John has bought this TV set on credit. He … all the money by the first of August.
will have paid
will be paying
6.We'll go skiing in the Alps next winter if we … enough money for the trip.
will have saved
will be saving
7.The dog will wait for his master near the door until his master … from work.
8.I don't know his address, but I … it for you, if you want it.
9.I can't meet you this evening. A friend of mine … to see me.
10. Do you think you … here in a few years' time?
will you still be working
Тест №4 «Степени сравнения прилагательных»
1. Mike found himself а… job somewhere out of town.
b. more safe
c. more safer
2. We prefer the Palm Beach though it is … from the center.
c. the farthest
3. This detailed map is …the atlas.
a. more useful as
b. more useful like
c. more useful than
d. usefuller as
4. Safari parks are … places of all to keep animals.
b. the best
c. most better
d. more better
5. This computer is … advanced than the old model.
b. far most
d. far more
6. They talked about … developments in agriculture.
a. the least
b. the latter
c. the latest
d. the late
7. The situation is… now and there isn't an easy solution.
a. less more complicated
b. many more complicate
c. much more complicated
d. farther more complicated
8. People stay indoors during the … part of the day.
a. most hottest
b. more hotter
c. most hotter
Тест№5 «Much, many, few, a few, little»
Most people in this city have jobs – there isn’t … unemployment.
I live in a small village. There is a church, a shop and … houses – that’s all.
How … apples are on the table?
We are late. We have very … time.
He spends too … money.
…effort had been made before the peace treaty was signed.
He needs to buy a lot of things but he hasn’t got … money.
There aren’t … chairs in this room.
This flat is small so there are very … rooms here.
10. I don’t know … about these people.
Тест №6 «Наречие и их производные»
Do you speak English? - Yes, and I speak French.
I am very fond of jazz music. - So am I. I like it very much .
If you don't go, I won't go .
I haven't seen the new performance yet. - have I.
Who are those two people? I don't know of them.
Pam didn't come to the party. Pat didn't go there .
I enjoyed the concert. Tim liked it .
Jim didn't miss a single class this semester. did John.
Does your daughter like tea? - Yes, and she likes coffee.
I have a lot of pencils in my pencil-box. - You do, don't you? I have a lot of them .
Тест№7 «The Present Perfect Tense»
1. I…. just done my homework.
2. The bird ….. just stretched its wings.
3. Have you … been to our local zoo?
4. Melissa has …. fed her pet.
5. Charles has just….. his article.
6. We have already …. New Year presents.
c. is buying
7.Carol and I are old friends. I her since we studied in high school together.
8.I don't like Alice. She about difficulties of life all the time.
Тест№8 «Past Perfect Tense»
While I … the dishes last night, I dropped a plate and broke it.
Margaret didn't wear her shoes; she was barefoot. She … on a piece of broken glass and cut her foot
had been stepping
I looked everywhere for my car keys and then I remembered that my son … the car to work.
Lucy … her seatbelt before the accident happened that's why she was badly hurt.
hadn't been wearing
Greg didn't want to be late for the theatre. He drove as fast as he could. The play … as he walked in the door of the theatre.
Tom … breakfast this morning because he didn't have any time
hadn't been eating
Our clothes were wet because we … in the rain.
had been walking
I got lost in the forest because I took the road I …before.
didn't never take
had never taken
He was taken to the police station because he … into a car in front of him.
Everybody was laughing merrily while Harris … them a funny story.
had been telling
Тест№9 «Future Perfect Tense»
By that time I’ll … from the University and will … a well-paid job, I hope.
have graduated, have got
have graduated, get
graduate, have got
2. We … the camp by 10 o’clock, I believe.
will have reached
3. I hope, we … half of our way by tomorrow.
will have drived
’ll have driven
4. We’ll …decorating the room before you get back.
By the end of August we’ll … .
6. If we don’t hurry, the party will … before we get there.
7. He … by Monday, so try to get in touch with him earlier if you really want to speak to him about that.
will have left
8.I hope they … this unpleasant episode by the time they meet again.
will have forgotten
‘ll be forgotten
9. I hope we will … the market research by January.
By the time I come they … .
will have gone
will be going
Тест №10 «Модальные глаголы»
1. I … go now because I am already late for my class.
2. I may … able to come to your party if I have the time.
3. She … be crazy! She wants to backpack through the Andes by herself.
4. I … understand him because I don't speak French. So, we used body language to communicate with each other.
5. You … worry all the time. Don't be so negative. You should be more optimistic about life.
6. You … be able to catch a ride with Jim. You should ask him before he leaves the office
7. This is a large, luxurious house! It … cost a pretty penny.
8. You … called me first. I would have picked you up from the auto repair garage.
9. We've worked long and hard today. … we call it a day?
10. I'm going to make a cabinet out of our spare wood pile. However, I … have to buy some extra wood for the finishing touches.
Тест №11 «Герундий»
1. Do you like … football on TV?
2. Thank you for … me.
3. I’m afraid of … mistakes.
Тест №12 «США»
1. What is the capital of Great Britain?
2. How many parts does Great Britain contain?
3. What is the English flag called?
Lines and Crosses
4. Who is the symbol of the typical Englishman?
5. What is the London underground called?
6. Who is the Head of State in Britain?
the Prime Minister
7. What is the river in London?
8. What is the most expensive part of London?
9. What color are the taxis in London?
Тест №13 «Лондон»
1.Who gave London its first name?
2. Which river runs through London?
3. Who founded the Tower of London?
4. Which is the oldest part of London?
5. Who designed St. Paul’s Cathedral?
6. Where are the British monarchs crowned?
7. Which birds, according to the legend, protect the Tower of London?
Тест №14 «Великобритания»
1. The southern & central part of Great Britain is
2. The capital of Wales is
3. The biggest city of Scotland is
4. The head of the state is
the Prime Minister
5. The highest mountain Ben Nevis is in
6. The longest river in Great Britain is
7. Stratford-upon-Avon is the birthplace of the great English poet & playwright…
8. … is the biggest bell in Britain.
the Clock Bell
9. They say the Loch Ness Monster lives in a lake in
Номер материала: ДБ-294115
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: