Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Lomonosov’s Motherland Arkhanglesk region is a birthplace of Mikhail Lomonosov. 80 miles away from Arkhangelsk, where Pinega flows into Severnaya Dvina (Northern Dvina), the river turns sharply to the north and divides into several branches and channels among which there lie nine large and small islands. Here on the Kurostrov (kur island) in the Mishaninskaya village that sometime after merged with the village Denisovka, on the 8th (19th) of November fisherman Vasiliy Lomonosov’s son Mikhailo was born. Nowadays there is Lomonosovskiy village in Kholmogorsky district of Arkhangelsk region.
The first monument for Lomonosov on Kurostrov by Chelishev The house where Lomonosov was born now does not exist. It could not even be seen at the end of 18th century. When in 1791 the traveller Chelishev visited the Lomonosov's homeland, he found his house only due to the pond made by Lomonosov's father Vasily. Respecting the great scientist and poet Chelishev has built a monument for Lomonosov on Kurostrov. The monument did not last long, maybe, because of floods. It was the first monument arisen in the Lomonosov's homeland and the first attempt to attract people's attention to remember the great scientist.
On the occasion of the centenary of the death of Mikhail Lomonosov the state structures of Arkhangelsk region decided to open the first school named after M.V.Lomonosov on Kurostrov. After that on summer 1940 the building became the branch of the Arkhangelsk regional museum.
M.V. Lomonosov museum The museum was opened for visitors in august 1941. It has been providing scientific and educational activities for 70 years, and now it provides comprehensive storage, study and promotion of historical, material and spiritual culture. There are 4859 units of storage in the main fund of the museum, 5003 in the scientific and auxiliary fund and 3038 in the library. The exposure has completely changed twice, new materials and exhibits are introduced and new museum equipment and facilities are used there.
Currently there are 8 available rooms in the museum. Auditorium №1 – Lomonosov’s motherland Auditorium № 2- Lomonosov’s motherland
Auditorium № 3 – The way to the science Auditorium № 4 – Lomonosov - scientist
Auditorium №5 – Lomonosov – poet and educator Auditorium №6 – The memory of Lomonosov
Auditorium №7 – Kholmogorskaya carved bone Auditorium №8 – conference room
Approximately 650 thousand of people visited the museum for 70 years and more than 18000 of excursions have been guided. Among the visitors there are not only people from our country, but also from USA and Great Britain, France and Norway, from Poland and Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Germany, Cuba and Mongolia and from many other countries as well as from countries of the near abroad. Every year many guests come to Lomonosov homeland in memorial days of the scientist and days of Lomonosov readings.
Tercentenary of Mikhaĭlo Lomonosov In the 2011 the whole country widely celebrated 300th anniversary of Mikhail Lomonosov. Of course, Arkhangelsk region and Kholmogorsky district in particular could not maintain aloofness. The Kholmogorsky district had been preparing for the several years for this memorable date.
Motorboat «Kurostrov» The first point of the project was vessel acquisition for river crossing to Lomonosovo village. The regular communication between Kholmogory and Lomonosovo villages was open in the summer 2010 by the ship “Kurostrov”. Now it is much more easier to visit Lomonosov’s homeland and it attracts huge amount of tourists.
In the Lomonosov’s anniversary year the landscaping works in the museum territory were realized. Particularly, the XVIIcentury storehouse (warehouse) was moved to the museum territory and the pond made by Lomonosov’s father was refined.
Restoration of monuments Also many museum monuments were renewed due to this important date.
Territory improvement near the M.V. Lomonosow monument Accomplishment works were carried out in the entire Lomonososovo village. The playground near the monument to the great scientist was renewes, old fences were repaired.
A new mark pointer that welcomes visitors at the entrance to the village, inviting all to visit this interesting place, was set.
Some people believe that the Lomonosov was baptized in the church of Dmitry Solunsky. This is incorrect, because this stone church was laid in 1728, when Lomonosov was seventeen years old. However, it was built on the site of the burnt wooden church, where Lomonosov learned reading and writing, rewriting the lives of the saints. Father of the future scientist, Vasily Dorofeyevich, was a prominent local industrialist, who took part in the construction of a stone church helping with money and labor. Being very young Lomonosov also participated in its building.
For a long time the church was not open, as it was in ruins. On the anniversary of Lomonosov the restoration work began and now the church is renovated and maintaines its public worship.
Bike ride on the way of Lomonosow In August 2011 for the anniversary of the scientist the bicycle race was timed in the Lomonosov’s footsteps. It is no secret that the Lomonosov went from Kholmogory to Moscow on string of sledges. But at that time the participants, the residents of the region from students to pensioneres, used bikes. And everyone was sure that they could do it! The participants have been prepairing for the run for 3 years. Have been training, preparing bicycles, studying maps, collecting equipment. And they took with them the capsule with the earth from the Lomonosovo village. In the capital the capsule was transferred to the Museum of the Moscow State University. The bike ride also served another purpose - a healthy lifestyle. This is very significant, because Mikhail Lomonosov took care for health preservation of Russian people.
The memorial sign to parents of Lomonosow Lomonosov interregional public fund on the eve of the 300th anniversary of the great scientist came up with the idea of perpetuating the memory of M. Lomonosov’s parents. Kholmogorsky Department of Lomonosov Fund supported the idea and organized a fundraiser for the installation of the memorial sign to Vasily Dorofeyevich and Elena Lomonosova, there are no their graves on the homeland, and they are worthy of respect and memory of descendants. Voluntary contributions were made by distant relatives of Mikhail Vasilyevich, the organization of the district center, teachers, pensioners and residents of Arkhangelsk, St. Petersburg. The memorial sign was constructed with the help of people, and therefore it will keep the human warmth, kindness and love. We hope that this will help preserve the memory of Lomonosov, the spiritual education of northerners and strengthen the best family traditions.
It’s a great honour and responsibility to be fellow countrymen with Mikhail Lomonosov. Nowadays we can say with certainty that his anniversary has united district’s inhabitants for making good deeds for the sake of our native land. All fellowmen remember, are proud and glorify the name of the great scientist. We invite all those present in the hall to visit the native Lomonosov’s land, to have a closer look not only to his biography, inventions, cultural heritage, but also to feel the charm and beauty of the northern remote places. Come! We always welcome new guests and friends.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|