Получите 10₽ за публикацию своей разработки в библиотеке «Инфоурок»Добавить материал
№ ______ The Plan of the lesson.
Subject: Кәсіби шет тілі.
The theme: My favourite Holidays and Celebrations. Modal verbs and their equivalents
The aims of the lesson:
1. Educational: to teach to work creatively, find information while reading the text; to develop people’s skills in speaking.
2. Developing: to develop students’ ability to talk about their holidays, to encourage them to discuss their holidays.
3. Communicative: To teach to pronounce the lexical words in the right form.
4. Up-bringing: To bring up feeling of kindness respect-ness to the book, to the lesson and to the teacher.
The form of the lesson: traditional
The type of the lesson: combined
The equipment of the lesson: 1. Visual aids: cards, pictures, slide
Inter-subject relation: Kazakh
Language materials: 1. Grammar materials:
The stage of the lesson:
1. Introduction. 3 мин.
2. Checking -up the hometask.(17 мин)
3.Presentation. (20 мин)
4. Practise.(30 мин).
5.Production. (12 мин)
6.Conclusion. (5 мин)
7.Home work: ( 3мин)
Good morning! How are you? Sit down.
Who is on duty today?
What day in a week today?
What date is it today?
2. Checking -up the hometask.(17 мин)
- What was your hometask?
- To learn by heart the rule.
- Let’s check it up. I’m sure that you have done your hometask very well.
- Who wants? Start reading.
T: Good morning, my dear students! I am glad to see you!
Today we are going to speak about holidays. At first let’s revise some holidays activities. Look at the blackboard now. I want you to answer the question:
- What is most important to you about a holiday?
- What is your favourite kind of holiday?
- Which is the best and which is the worst holiday you have ever had?
Decorate [ ˈdekəreɪt ] сәндеу, безендіру
Chimney [ ˈtʃɪm.ni ] мұржа
Celebrate [ ˈselɪbreɪt ] тойлау
Neighbour [ ˈneɪbə ] көрші
Costume [ ˈkәs.tjuːm ] костюм, киім
Guest [ ɡest ] қонақ
Knock [nɔk] қағу, тарсылдату
Trick [trik] айла, тәсіл
Threat [ θret ] қауіп
Roast [ rəʊst ] қуырылған
Turkey [ ˈtəː.ki ] күркетауық
Pie [pai] бәліш
Sock [sɔk] шұлық
Stocking [ ˈstɔk.ɪŋ ] шұлық
National [ ˈnæʃnəl ] ұлттық, халықтық
Traditional [ trəˈdɪʃnәl ] дәстүрлі
Teacher: Ok, pupils open your vocabulary and rewrite new word. You have 5 minutes.
Teacher: Have you finished?
Pupils: Yes we have
Модальді етістіктер деген түсінік қазақ тілінде мүлдем жоқ. Ал егер қазақ тілінде болмаса, онда оларды грамматикалық емес (қазақ тілі грамматикасында болмағандықтан) түрде түсіндіреміз.
Модальді етістіктер — сөйлемге қатысатын негізгі емес (көмекші есімдіктермен (do, does, did) шатастырмаңыз) етістіктердің тобы. Олардыңқатарынамынаетістіктержатады (жақшадаөткеншақтағытүрі): can (could), could, may (might), might, must (had to), have to, ought to, should, would, need to.
Модальді етістік қатысқан сөйлемнің мағынасы толық болуы үшін, ол сөйлемде міндетті түрде негізгі етістік болуы тиіс. Мысалы: You can play (Сізойнайаласыз). Сұраулы сөйлемге жауап ретінде тек модальді етістікті қолдануға болады. Мысалы: — Can you speak English? — Yes, I can.
1. Read the text and find what holiday is it
a) People in many countries decorate Christmas trees and give each other presents. Children leave a long sock or stocking at the end of the bed on December 24. They hope that Santa Claus will come down the chimney during the night and bring them presents. The special food is a big turkey and Christmas pudding (Christmas)
b) In the English speaking countries on this day many people send cards to people they love. They usually do not sign these cards. They also send gifts, sweets, flowers. (St. Valentine’s Day)
c) On this day families gather together usually in a home for a traditional dinner. They have a roast turkey, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie. All give thanks together for the good things that they have. (Thanksgiving Day)
d) People in Britain begin celebrating this holiday on December 31. Sometimes they have parties where guests dress up in costumers and cover their faces with masks. Next day people visit friends, relatives, neighbors. There is a lot to eat and drink. Many families watch television. (New Year)
e) It’s an Irish holiday. It’s a day when people wear green shirts, ties and hats because green is one of the national colors of Ireland and also one of the signs of spring. (St. Patrick's Day)
F) It’s a holiday for children in Britain . Children dressed in costumes knock on their neighbors doors and ask if he/she would like “trick” or “threat” and you must give them money or sweets then they go away. If you don’t give they will play a trick on you. (Halloween)
2. Match the holidays with date of celebrating and make a sentences.
1. It you don’t give them sweets or money they play a trick ______ you.
2. They dress ______ costumes and cover their faces ______ masks.
3. They hope that Santa Claus will come ______ the chimney during the night.
4. They gather together ______ a home ______ a traditional dinner.
5. Children dressed __________ costumes knock ________ the neighbours doors.
1 Halloween 2
Exercise 3. b) Read the text and find the following words in the text, then practise the pronunciation.
Bonfire Night is on the fifth of November. It’s a very interesting night for English children. On that evening they make bonfires and have fireworks. Some days before Bonfire Night they make the guy.
They make him of sticks and straw and then put an old hat on his head and old gloves on the sticks that are his hands. When the bonfire is ready children or their parents put the guy on the bonfire and then light it.
Exercise 4. True (T) or false (F)?
a) Bonfire Night is on the fifth of November –
b) It’s a boring night for English children -
c) Some days before Bonfire Night they make the guy-
d) They make him of sticks and straw-
e) They put an old hat on his head and a coat-
f) They put an old hat on his head and old gloves on the stick hands-
g) They put the guy on the bonfire and then light it-
Find the words.
ADNERG – gadern
VII. Crossword. Let's solve the crossword.
1. What do a man have on his head in the summer?
2. Where do people go when they are ill?
3. The weather in the winter...
4. Which season is it at the moment?
5. What day is it today?
6. The country which has the largest population?
7. What is the weather like in England?
8. How many days are there in a week?
VIII. Consolidation of the new theme. Now , students, complete the diagram. Who wants to go to the blackboard?
IX. Conclusion. We spoke much about holidays in Great Britain and Kazakhstan. We must love our country and respect foreign country.
X. Giving home task.
Write about the most interesting holidays in our country.
XI. Evaluation. You are very active today. Your marks:
Курс профессиональной переподготовки
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
Авторизуйтесь, чтобы задавать вопросы.