Название документа 58.doc
Theme: Вашингтон и его достопримечательности
Aims: To promote formation of abilities to speak about Washington.
Objectives: To promote
- To formation of knowledge of lexical units on the theme.
- To development of L, S, W, R skills.
- To education etiquette at pupils.
T: Stand still. Good morning, children.
S: Good morning, good morning, good morning to you.
Good morning, good morning, I’m glad to see you.
T: I’m glad to see you too. Take your places.
T: First, who are on duty today? What date is it today? Who is absent? Good for you.
T: What is your name? How old are you? How are you today? Where are you from? What’s your mother’s name? What’s your father’s name? What subjects do you like? What’s your hobby?
Check up of H/T
Give me your copybooks; I’ll check your home work.
1. What is the capital of USA? Washington. Today we will learn information about Washington and its sightseeing.
Look at the presentation and listen.
Listen and repeat the new words.
Capital, industrial city, sky-scrapers, residence, building, choose.
2. Make a poster “Washington and its sightseeing.” Using texts and pictures.
3. Open your copybooks, write down the date, class-work and the theme of the lesson.
Ex. 5 (a, b).
4. Answer the questions:
What is the capital of USA?
Who choose the capital of USA?
Where the American Congress sits?
Are there sky-scrapers in Washington?
What is the White House?
Who was the Abraham Lincoln?
p. 134 – ex. 1 –read and translate, Ex. 3.
Let’s make a basket of ideas: I know, that…
Thank you for the lesson. Good bye.
Название документа 58.ppt
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
The White House
The National Gallery
The Library of Congress
The Washington Monument
The Jefferson Memorial
The Lincoln Memorial
The National Air and Space Museum
The first plane
The Apollo Space ship