1 Make sentence in the Simple Present or the Present Progressive.
1) Sam (to play) tennis at the moment.
2) She often (to write) tests at our school.
3) I (to talk) to my friend now.
4) Look! Lucy and Kate (to watch) a film on TV.
5) Ben (to visit) her uncle every weekend.
6) Now the sun (to shine).
7) They sometimes (to read) poems in the lessons.
8) Listen! The band (to test) the new guitar.
9) First I (to wash), then I dress.
10) Every morning my mother (to get) up at 6 o'clock.
2 Put the verbs in the Present Progressive into the gaps.
Example: ___ he ______ the newspaper? (to read)
Is he reading the newspaper?
…he…a cup of tea? (to have)
…the children …their homework? (to do)
…you…the kitchen, Tom? (to clean)
… the cat…in the basket? (to sleep)
… Cliff and Oliver…friends? (to meet)
… the birds…water? (to drink)
… Carmen…a mac? (to wear)
… they…a tea? (to drink)
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|