Тест (входной) в 9 классе (11.09.2015)
Can you please get ready? There’s ___ time before our guests arrive.
a lot of b)very little c) few
The library ___ in the 1980s.
a)was built b) built c)had built
3. ___ I use your pen please?
a)Should b)Must c)May
4. Pam’s father works as an air traffic ____.
a)programmer b)warden c)controller
5. After the huge earthquake the small village was left ___ ruins.
a)on b)in c)by
6. Can you repeat what you said ____, please?
a)clearer b)most clearly c)more clearly
7. I usually like eating out, but tonight I’d like ____ at home.
a)eating b)eat c)to eat
8. You ____ get a taxi to the airport I’ll give you a lift, if you want.
a)mustn’t b)don’t have to c)can’t
9.Why go shopping in the city centre when I can find everything I need at my ___ market.
a)native b)foreign c)local
10. Sandra pays 30 euros ___hour for the guitar lessons.
a)a b)an c)the
11. Liza asked her brother ____ her computer without asking her first.
a)don’t use b)not to use c)to not use
12. My Granny usually has a small ____ of chocolate after lunch.
a) bar b)loaf c)slice
13. Don’t worry: everyone come in late today, so we’re all in the same ____.
a)boat b)track c)ship
14. David ____ the bank but he won’t be long. Would you like to wait for him?
a)has gone to b)has been in c)has been to
15. He often listens ____ popmusic.
a)to b)at c)-
16. Mount Everest is _____ mountain in the world.
a)the higher b)the highest c)highest
17. Pete doesn’t like apples, _____?
a)was he b)does he c)doesn’t he
18. We’ll go to Rome ___ train.
a)on b)at c)by
19. Look! The bus ___.
a)leaves b)leaving c)is leaving
20. _____ to go out to an Italian restaurant tonight?
a)Do you like b)You like c)Would you like