Краткий рассказ о своей семье
Для уч-ся 2 класса
Для уч-ся 3-5 классов
Для уч-ся 5 класса и старше
1. Your parents’ parents are your ___ and your ___ .
2. Your father’s brother and sister are your ___ and your ___ .
3. Your aunt’s and uncle’s children are your ___ .
4. Your brother’s son and daughter are your ___ and your ___ .
5. Your children’s children are your ___ and your ___ .
1. Nigel’s mother-in-law is …
2. His father-in-law is …
3. His brother-in-law is …
4. His sister-in-law is …
5. His son-in-law is …
6. His daughter-in-law is …
Существуют различные типы семей. Вот они:
a. a nuclear family
b. an extended family
c. a single-parent family
d. a couple who adopted a child
e. a couple with no children
Прочтите описание семей и определите, к какому типу они относятся.
1. We’re married with three kids. Our eldest son, Simon, has just started secondary school, our daughter, Lisa, is eight and our youngest son, Luke, is only five.
2. We’ve only been married for a year. We’re not planning to start a family just yet.
3. I’m a single mum. I bring up my son Josh on my own. Josh doesn’t mind being an only child but I think he’d like a brother or sister one day.
4. We share the house with my mother and father and my wife’s sister and her kids. Everyone helps to look after all the children.
5. We couldn’t have children of our own so we decided that adoption was the only answer. Lily came to live with us two years ago. She seems very happy at the moment but we realise that she might want to find her real mother one day.
Соедините начало предложений и их конец.
1. We’re not planning to start …
2. They help us take care of …
3. We adopted …
4. We share …
5. She might want to find …
a. … the house with my wife’s family.
b. … a baby from China.
c. … her real mother one day.
d. … the children.
e. … a family just yet.
Вставьте в предложения следующие слова и фразы:
the whole family
a very close family
a big family
a big family reunion
1. I come from … . I’ve got four brothers and two sisters.
2. We’re … . We see each other almost every day and if ever I’m in trouble, I know I can turn to one of them for help.
3. It’s my son’s eighteenth birthday next week. We’re hoping to get … together.
4. My wife and I are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary soon. We’re planning to have … .
5. When I was researching my … . I found out that my great-great-grandfather came over to England from Ireland 120 years ago.
Заполните пропуски следующими глаголами в нужной грамматической форме: tell, look, run, get, take.
a. She……just like her mother.
b. She’s……her father’s nose.
c. He……after his father.
d. It……in the family.
e. You can’t……them apart.
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.