Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Педагогическая деятельность в соответствии с новым ФГОС требует от учителя наличия системы специальных знаний в области анатомии, физиологии, специальной психологии, дефектологии и социальной работы.
Только сейчас Вы можете пройти дистанционное обучение прямо на сайте "Инфоурок" со скидкой 40% по курсу повышения квалификации "Организация работы с обучающимися с ограниченными возможностями здоровья (ОВЗ)" (72 часа). По окончании курса Вы получите печатное удостоверение о повышении квалификации установленного образца (доставка удостоверения бесплатна).
Автор курса: Логинова Наталья Геннадьевна, кандидат педагогических наук, учитель высшей категории. Начало обучения новой группы: 27 сентября.
Подать заявку на этот курс Смотреть список всех 216 курсов со скидкой 40%
Входная контрольная работа по английскому языку
Входное тестирование по английскому языку 10 класс.
I. Complete the sentences.
1.…have you lived there?-For two years
A. How much B. How many C. Whose D. How long
2….brothers do you have?-Two.
A. How much B. How many C. Whose D. Which
3….do you play tennis?-About once a week.
A. How much B. How many C. How often D. How long
4….you see that I’m not well today?
A. Haven’t B. Aren’t C. Can’t D. Didn’t
5….it …..raining yet?
A. Has… stopped B. Does…stopped C. Did stop D. Is stopping
6. Jane didn’t like the film,….?
A. did she B. didn’t she? C. didn’t Jane D. did Jane
7. Bob has never seen her before,…?
A. hasn’t Bob B. Didn’t Bob C.did he D. has he
8. Ann had to go to school,….?
A. did she B. had she C. hadn’t she D. didn’t she
9.Не will call when he….in the office.
A. was B. will be C. is D. be
10. Jane will leave before we….
A. come B. will come C. came D. had come
11. When Ann …., get in touch with her.
A. will come back B. come back C. will be coming back D. comes back
12. Charlie didn’t know what Ann….doing.
A. is B. has C. was would
13. His parents were worried because they ….from him for a long time.
A. didn’t hear b. don’t hear C. haven’t heard D. hadn’t heard
14. I asked him to tell me where….
A. is my book B. my book C. was my book D. my book was
15. My friend wanted….him as soon as I came home.
A. that I call B. that I called C. me to call. D. I called
16. His money …in his pocket.
A. is B. are C. have been D. were
17. The news of the election results….surprising.
A. is B. are C. has D. have
18…books belong to me….book belongs to Kate
A. This, That B. That, This C. These, That D. That, These
19. It’s not your mistake, it’s…..
A. her B. their C. our D. theirs
20. Don’t listen to Jane. You need to think for ….., Jane. It’s …..life.
A. yourself, yours B. yourselves, your C. yourself, your D. yourselves, yours
21. There is…milk in the fridge.
A. any B. some C. nothing D. something
22. She never talks to….
A. anyone B. nobody C. somebody D. no one
23. I’m looking for my hat. I can’t find it …..
A. Anywhere B. somewhere C. nowhere D. everywhere
24. The film is….than that one
A. interesting B. most interesting С.the most interesting D. much more interesting
25. John works twice as ….as you.
A. hard B. harder C. hardly D. the hardest
26. I talked to Bob for a long time….., he listened carefully to every word.
A. and B. because of C. although D. or
27. You will not do it….you try harder.
A. unless B. in case C. otherwise D. though
they had a wonderful holiday
A. Although B. Despite C. However D. Even though
29. The sky was cloudy. …., we went to the beach.
A. Consequently B. Nevertheless C. In spite of D. Even though
30. Neither Ann….Pete could answer my question.
A. nor B. not C. or D. either
31. Did you enjoy….tennis yesterday?
A. to play B. play C. played D. playing
32. I’m not ….. in politics.
A. interesting B. an interest C. to interest D. interested
33. We went to …. south of ….. Russia last year.
A. the, the B. a, the C. the, - D. -, -
34. Kerry ….work harder if she wants to pass the exam
A. may B. can C. should D. shouldn’t
35. You …go to bed so late-I’m not surprised you’re tired.
A. don’t have to B. shouldn’t C. can D. may
36 Do you have to….play the guitar to be in the group?
A be able B. can C. should D. be able to
37. It was raining yesterday, so we …. cancel the picnic.
A. had to B. shouldn’t C. have to D. didn’t have to
38. It was nice to hear …. you.
A. to B. from C. by D. for
39. Don’t …your time doing the lottery. You’ll never win.
A. waste B. lose C. give
40. After a long discussion, the professor….his presentation.
A. made up B. added up C. summed up
41. When Roger inherited some money he decided to…….his own business.
A. take up B. set up C. put up
42. The bank ….took place at 1 o’clock in the afternoon.
A. robbery B. mug C. theft
43. The student was ….for possession of drugs.
A. appealed B. arrested C. sentenced
44. That fish …..horrible. I’d better open the window.
A. feels B. smells C. tastes
- Просмотры: 2373
- Просмотры: 2496
- Просмотры: 442
- Просмотры: 136
- Просмотры: 101
- Просмотры: 501
- Просмотры: 130