"Wonderful world of animals and plants"
Good morning! We are glad to see you very much. Today our lesson is “The World of animals and plants”.
Look at the blackboard, please, there is a wild and home animals. Repeat after me. Cat, dog, frog.
I. So, now you must guess this magic squares
1) You can find: frog, cat, dog and bear.
2) You can find: Hedgehog, cat, bear, rabbit.
II. And now you can see letters. You must compose words.
1) a r d l I z - lizard, r e a b - bear,
2) g e h o d h e d - hedgehog, a c t - cat
III. Answer the question.
1 Can elephants swim?
Yes, they can swim very well
No, they can’t swim
Do crocodiles have tongues?
Crocodiles do have tongues
Crocodiles do not have tongues
Can turtles jump?
Yes, they can jump
No, it’s actually impossible for turtles to jump
How long can sea turtles live?
Can bears climb trees?
Yes, they can climb trees very well
No, they can’t climb trees
Can shark swim backwards?
Yes, it can swim backwards
No, it can’t swim backwards
Do woodpeckers migrate?
Most woodpeckers non-migratory
Yes, they are migratory
Can ostriches fly?
Yes, they can fly
Ostriches are unable to fly
Can frogs breath under water?
Yes, they can
No, they can’t
Do snakes breath?
Yes, snakes breath and require oxygen to survive
No, snakes don’t breath and they don’t have lungs.
IV. Right or wrong?
Write V if the sentence is right. Write X if the sentence is wrong.
1. Elephant can fly-
2. Pandas are from China-
3. Tigers can swim-
4. Big tortoises can live for too years-
5. Baby kangaroos can’t see-
V. Where are they from? Match the animals to the continents.
Black bear Asia
Toucan North America
Penguin South America
VI. “Can or Can’t”. Fill in gaps with can or can’t. The first one is an example.
1. Penguins can’t fly but they CAN swim very well.
2. Kangaroos can jump but they … run.
3. Polar bears can run and they … swim.
4. Tigers … run very fast and they … climb trees.
5. Elephants … jump but they can run.
VII Can find 9 word
VIII SIMBOLS OF BRITAIN
1. What is the symbol of typical Englishman? (John Bull)
2. When was there a series of wars in England which ever called the Wars of the roses? (in the 15th century)
3. What was the emblem of Lancaster? (A red rose)
4. What was the emblem of York? (A white rose)
5. The different parts of Britain have their own emblems. They are all plants. What are they? (a rose, a thistle, a daffodil, a shamrock)
10. Well-done! Thank you.
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.